Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Gbj4363's message

I will attend again even though I expect nothing new or interesting. Free cookie and coffee.

Hey, the coffee and cookies are not free. As shareholders we have paid dearly for the snacks and refreshments. Some of us won't even get a chance to taste those fruits of our investment!

Elmer will recycle the same slide show presentation

Not quite. dsikorsk was kind enough to create a new presentation slide. It's out of date now, but it would still be worth grilling Elmer over since he is the chairman and director of the Carmax board and CUU holds a major stake in Carmax:

http://agoracom.com/ir/CopperFoxMetals/forums/discussion/topics/665471-new-presentation-slide/messages/2084534#message

Been here long enough to know the scrutiny the thought police put you through if you post anything negative on this site.

It's getting better. There used to be an inquisition if anything negative was suggested, but we've fallen so far that there is more leeway these days. We can't deny that the "bashers" have proven to be much more accurate than the "pumpers." Of course if someone shows up and repeatedly makes unsubstantiated claims, he or she can expect to be challenged. But I think your post will be considered fair. Welcome to the board, by the way.

Nobody is more aware than I, that I am a greedy, greedy ass for not selling at 2.75 but the pumpers on this board were talking 7.00 stock and I believed.

If I had a dollar for everyone here with the same story, which includes me, I could retire comfortably without CUU having to climb over $2 again. We are a large lot of greedy asses. Well, a diminishing lot of greedy asses would be closer to the truth. Many have sold and cut their losses, sadly.

Death to the next person that says we will do great because Teck has a rep for treating juniors fairly.

Death seems a bit harsh, IMO. However, investing in CUU is like a long, slow death by 1,000 cuts, so it's somewhat fitting.

For you conspiracy guys, no one is driving the stock down to pick up shares.

I've always beek skeptical that comments on a discussion board amount to a significant move in the share price one way or the other. The interest in the Venture is so low that Always' mom's blog probably has more readers than Agoracom (sorry Agoracome, please don't delete this post).

Unlike Always I will not reply to criticism and intend to go dark again ( for real )

Blowing off steam once in a while is good for the soul. You apparently made it through many years in silence. Now that you've broken the ice here, please do us a favor and give us a report from the AGM since you'll be there. It would be much appreciated.

Never figured out what GTLA means

Maybe that's because it's actually GLTA: Good Luck To All. Luck doesn't apply here though. I think it would be more appropriate if we used FLAS: Feel Like A Sucker or LITD: Living In The Doghouse.

Please login to post a reply
YourNadir
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2011
Social Links
Private Message