Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Prospekt's message

Personally, I think CUU should just take out CXM and be done with it. Especially after this fiasco it should make it a lot easier.

Agreed, as long as both companies remain seperate entities, I would not want CUU funding CXM projects as Copperfox allready has a severe case of the paper runs, what we're faced with is that both these companies are broke, it's the nature of this business, these companies are constantly looking for funding and with copperfox 140M share float it makes moving our market to a respectable level for a financing extremly difficult, yes SC is on Teck's nickel but how is ES going to get paid? then there's AZ that needs funding, to move our CF market to a higher level could be done by either major news or clean up this massive float, I suppose there's the other way but we don't want to go there with that one! .......... well folks, I don't know, it's all a big mystery to me!

Please login to post a reply
eyetell
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/06/2012
Social Links
Private Message