Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Always's message

If Jeff Poloni is the person in charge of Land Claims is it not a conflict of interest or down right criminal for him to stake claims after the expiration date for himself.

I don't think so. He would have staked the claims to preserve them, but they should eventually be put in the name of Carmax.

I don't know why he hasn't done so already but it's not urgent and it might be wiser to leave the property out of Carmax hands. If, for example, they don't get the claims back and Carmax goes bankrupt they will be able to start over with those claims.

That didn't sound like a good reason after I wrote it.

Poloni is being paid a consultant's fee, I think. I read the financials the other day and I thought that none of them were employees of the corporation. I thought Poloni was paid about $2400/mo. and Werbes about $8100/mo.

If he gets fired will he have to hand the claims over? The whole thing is a mess but I don't think he would be allowed to keep the claims or profit from them. Shareholders have a claim to the claims, so to speak, and they can't let them go and then take them personally.

I think the trickier problem is who pays to get them back? It's not the shareholders who should have to pay through dilution. I'll bet the lawyers are quite, quite active.

Please login to post a reply
Prospekt
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links
Private Message