Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Prospekt's message

I'm actually trying to cover your back. Take it easy. What you showed is what got keyed into a gov't system. Maybe the application is online and that data was entered by CM, then you would be right. But if the physical paper had notations not considered in the consolidation. Lots can get mistreated. Anyway, the rules apparantly favor those actively working claims over vultures trying pick a pocket. I don't forgive them if its their mistake but we don't know the granual facts behind all this, do we? Or if some us do, I would suggest commenting very lightly for a while. I'm just saying be careful out there. I know this is alien to most reading there do exist real people who are the kind of nice guys that I would back an anonymous friend that I respect all the same as a non-anonymous friend.

And I would normally PM you with any and all of this but that not available. You know where to reach me if you need to take this offline.

Please login to post a reply
golfyeti
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links
Private Message