Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to art75's message

The Carmax website has a list of corporate people under "Our Team." I'm sure yesterday that Elmer was listed as Chairman but today he's down at the bottom as a Director. Also, Mike Smith has vanished but he should still be a Director.

The paragraph outlining the names of the six Directors comes from SEDAR. It happens that Carmax is having their AGM soon and so they have to put out an Information Circular in advance of that. Here's a link if you can follow it: http://sedar.com/FindCompanyDocuments.do

Choose the Information Circular dated March 31, 2016.

Yesterday I was referencing the most recent Financial Statements that always say the claims have been verified or something.

I think Neofight's a lawyer so would understand who is liable better than us, but Elmer is upfront, or was, as a Chairperson and Director of Carmax.

I guess we have to assume the negotiations for the claims are not going well. From a business perspective I can see why Copper Fox has to distance itself from this mess. I just wish they would be thorough about it and buy the claims directly. Maybe with Elmer having a fiduciary duty towards the shareholders of CXM it means they can't act against their best interests.

Please login to post a reply
Prospekt
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links
Private Message