Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to golfyeti's message

I feel for you today I really do. But I stopped believing Elmer a long time ago. I don't even stop by the CUU booth at mining conferences (even though I own shares) as I've heard it all before and whatever he says just goes in one ear and comes out the other. I'm literally at the point where I don't want to hear what he has to say. I have eyes and can read news releases, I don't think Elmer talking adds anything to it.

He's been doing this for years though man. It was the same with the BFS. Now it's the optimization, next it will be something else. When it comes down to it the man has no control or say over any of this. In the bFS case the contractors controlled the timeline, now teck controls the timeline. So even if he was telling the truth he can't give you an honest answer because he's powerless. Teck runs the show, Elmer has no say. So whether he's lying to us is irrelevant as whatever timeline he tells you is probably given to him by someone else and they can chance their mind on a whim.

Again. JMHO, but none of this surprises me. This is still a long term hold in my opinion and maybe even a buy if the share price drops enough. I'm sure the share price will be worth more in 3-5 than it is now. It's just whether you are willing to hold it for that long. It's been 5-6 years already, what's another 3, right?

Please login to post a reply
dsikorsk
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/27/2011
Social Links
Private Message