Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to MoneyK's message

Thanks for sharing!

I too put a bunch of my portfolio in Tck and FM the last 2 months and even sold some CUU to buy some tck to diversify a bit. This run has been great to help gain back some of my huge losses in CUU....I have been let in the house again and have a dog pillow on the kitchen floor haha

I would consider buying more CUU to add to my core position, but it might be better to wait a bit longer till sentiment goes back up.

I dont think Im going to sell any of my tck position (Im not a trader - it stresses me out and I suck at timing things)....I see a great company undervalued and so bought in big with the hope that once Fort Hills gets rolling and when Oil/Metals all turn around this thing could fly to new heights. If that happens, the dividend alone could be quite a sweet thing year after year.

Dream Scenario:

CUU gets bought out for 10:1 Tck shares....metals and Oils are up at good levels....Tck gets to new heights of $80-100 range with Fort Hills and eventually Shaft in production, and we all benefit 2X from Shaft - Once from CUU, and continually after from our new Tck shares (whether you choose to sell or just hold and collect sweet dividends).

Yup, I know, I sound like the delusional guy on the subway commercial about to bite into the fresh sub when its actually just some drift wood he's chomping into.

Cheers

Please login to post a reply
Spitfire191
City
Edmonton
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/24/2011