Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to oooga's message

I read that and it pretty much says the same thing as slide 41 only in a more convoluted way.

Let me give you an example for clarification.

CAPEX cost 1 billion (example only)

TECK elects to fianance 700 million through debt and put up 300 million itself. (this meets requirement in 14.3 for a minimum 60% debt financing).

Assume CAPEX goes over by 100 million. Then TECK will finance 25 million (CUU share) through a loan at prime + 2% and TECK pays its onw share of 75 million. A similar loan will be provided by TECK to CUU if the pre-production decision costs exceed 220 million (see my previous post for details)

Now fast forward to the first day of copper production. From this point forward, 90% of the yearly net cash flow is used to pay off the debt in the following order: 700 million financing, then TECK's own money (plus interest) and the loan to CUU last. While all those debts are paid, CUU (or whoever buys us) still receives 25% of the remaining 10% of yearly net cash flow.

After all debt is paid, CUU will then start to receive 25% of the yearly net cash flow.

This shows how CUU, or a new buyer for our 25% share, does not have to put up a single penny for the project and will start receiving annual cheques the moment copper starts to come out of the ground.

Please login to post a reply
sibiu
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/03/2014
Social Links
Private Message