Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Signs's message

Golfyeti just last month you had a great post about how you've done your DD and can sleep at night what's the change in attitude.

I know what's in the ground and the economics thereof. Properly developing it, on time, and in full, and then monetizing it as promised, well that is another story.

I know what I have been told by the company and I know how much of it, during years of delays, turned out to be empty promises. The RE's only went down since I invested, and because of tons of cancelled drilling and fumbling. The RE was cut in half and the rest costly waste! Yeah right. You know the whole story, it is all down hill and we dragged our feet handing Teck a FS that was so handicapped it was a joke totally clouding our real value. We went from -0.32/lb copper production cost to nothing particularily special and now because of all the delays were probably missing the cycle. It has been just one "FS Fumble" or "fog impediemnts" or "ah just forget it - send the drills home" event after another. Ever hear of the expression being led down the garden path? Am I supposed to be happy and not suspicious of this?

Please login to post a reply
golfyeti
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links
Private Message