Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to golfyeti's message

I'm on your side of the fence in terms of my outlook for copper. I think late this year or early next year we're going to see copper take off for a sustained run and think we'll probably reap some benefit from that, assuming we're not sold in the interim. Dare to dream right?

That being said, I don't see the price of copper a major (and I stress that word) factor in the price of our stock. The current price of copper is higher than it was when we had our run up over a month ago, and I haven't seen the current price of copper reflected in our current share price. I think the larger picture in terms of commodities, economic outlook, and the entire venture exchange is what's going to drive our price, but time will tell. In any case, I'm not going anywhere, and I think the worst is thankfully behind us.

On a separate note, it's nice to see some upward pressure and decent volume today.

Please login to post a reply
swinter
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/07/2011
Social Links
Private Message