Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Spitfire191's message

With the budget coming out that the tfsa limit is now 10 k, wondering if anyone can confirm if one can contribute that exrta amount yet?

I was told that the budget indicates that the limit has been raised for this year and we can add the extra $4500 effective immediately.

I'm keeping an eye on this page at the CRA to see if they are going to update it and think they might be waiting for the House to vote the Budget through. Possibly your bank would give you an idea if people are starting to do this already. Usually I find they shut me down quite quickly if I try and do something they think is going to cause a problem.--http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/tx/ndvdls/tpcs/tfsa-celi/menu-eng.html

I am going to move some money over tomorrow if I get time, otherwise Monday. (When and what I buy though, that's another question.)

Please login to post a reply
Prospekt
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links
Private Message