Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Linsickel's message

It literally says, "Why would EE want to extend the warrents when the price is so much lower now?" Isn't it obvious, its more shares he could potentially have. As I said it doesn't hurt anyone who owns warrents to have it extended, they just sit there until you buy them. Of course it could be higher, but it could also be lower and never get that high, meaning the expire and you don't get them. That is part of the risk in being in a PP, you know not to mention they are just free shares as you got what your pruchased in the PP already.

Now lets go to the other post

What do you mean they are free shares? They still have to pay for it. It's worthless if SP doesn't go pass the warrant price. They are in no way free.

I'm really lost in your post.

Now lets go to your second one.

So if they expired we would have to replace them? Why the hell would we need to do that? Are they already counted as purchased and assumed to be in our bank or what? We don't need money, so I dont know why we would ever be going for any financing until we start to get dry. We established after the year end results we have well over 2 years money in the bank at current expendature. This is upped as the recommended message when honestly almost all the content in it is incorrect. We wouldn't have to replace them at a lower level, we wouldnt be redoing them at these levels. Extending them is nothing but a benifit to the people who own the warrents end of story, it does nothing buy keep more dillution (which can easily be unneeded because we have money and could be bought out before we require money or recieve another 20mil from a production decision). There isn't even a discussion around that, it's just the way it is.

So I propose, maybe you go read it again.

Who said we need to replace them? I think you misunderstood nopoo's post.

He's basically telling us there is a generalization of junior companies in the past years where they have repriced a lot the stock options or reissued them in order the strike price is close to the current share price. Shareholder loses because it increases dilution and it doesn't give management any incentive to get a higher value.

There is really nothing to take from this extension. It was always included in our fully diluted shares outstanding anyways. One positive part from it is that EE can exercise them if we ever need money without increasing the shares outstanding.

Please login to post a reply
calvin123456789
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/21/2011
Social Links
Private Message