Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to sibiu's message

I wouldn't say I am excited, it doesn't mean much in my opinion. Although it would take believing what someone said, but if they area fairly easy to extend i don't see how it means anything. Some might say, well they expect to get over a buck, I don't see why that is the case. If it is a small effort to extend them why wouldn't you, regardless of what you might get you could potentally have a bunch of shares extra, if its under a buck well I guess you wasted the two hours or what ever applying for the extension.

I do kind of agree that they shouldn't have been extended, two years now? Why should they be? Isn't that the type of risk involved in a private placement that is present and why I need to get myself accreditited to take part in? Even if it is all EE's, as I said before it is technically a negative to myself or any shareholder as the fully dilluted count stays higher (yea I know its a small drop in a bucket, but still).

Please login to post a reply
Linsickel
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/28/2012
Social Links
Private Message