Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to nopoo2's message

I wouldn't be to conserned about anyone.

As long as you or anyone one else is posting the truth, Heck im all for that.

I think people that have multiple aliases here are only here for one reason and that is to rate his/her own post or get vice/president status and then he/she can delite what ever post does not suit thier needs.

I don't know why anyone would want to hide anything about Copper Fox.....reguardless if it is for the good or bad.

It is what it is. If managment has screwed up time after time then it should be posted.

BUT

If management has done a great job, then that should be posted as well.

I see a issue now with what Canada Grant was stating about the fog, ......now it looks like it turned into a labor issue? I don't get that....what labor issue?

Copper Fox hired a drill company. We paid the company to drill. The labor issues would have been with the company we hired to drill .....not us?

Things like this, gets me wondering ....WHY?

I would love for Elmer to do what he said he was thinking about....(last time I phoned him).

Start doing a day of the month, that anyone can call in and everyone can hear.

Elmer told me that is a cheap way to get things done.

I think that would stop alot of this nonsense. Hope Elmer does this soon.

As for anything else....maybe you ( nopoo ) can get Elmer on your blog and have a call-in session? I would listen in on the calls....thats forsure.

Please login to post a reply
Dogger 12
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/14/2011
Social Links
Private Message