Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to nopoo2's message

Apparently someone is on another site claiming they checked the IP tool on this post/thread and it came up I was also Farmer71. I post as nopoo2 only and Agoracom will confirm I AM NOT Farmer71, i'm just nopoo2. Thought I'd post this here as its where they got their misinformation.

==================

I saw that on SH too.

I checked to verify it using the "Use the IP Check Tool" (it's in the heading of every AG post).

It definitely did show Farmer71 using the same IP as you. No misinformation, but it isn't proof of wrongdoing either...

I didn't say anything as it could have been a friend visiting you or something like that. There are a few different scenarios that could yield a false positive. If the shared IP continued much longer I would have pointed it out, but it seems like it was a one time occurance? I have been keeping an eye on it and the last time I saw it was last night.

I think the IP checker only goes back a few days, so if it resolves itself - like it did - no foul. I wouldn't worry about it...

It does make manipulation harder to do, and would be a useful tool on other sites as well. Unfortunately, this is the only board with it...

Please login to post a reply
hoghead
City
PoCo BC
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/14/2013
Social Links