Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Willy Nilly's message

I agree with the report.

If you ask me, anything to do with Teck is not off-topic here. They are our JV partners and the operator of SC. Their financial position and public statements can have a direct impact on us.

Also, given that Elmer is focused on tax efficient liquidity events there is a good likelyhood that a buyout will involve Tck.b shares. I would happily accept a somewhat discounted SC valuation in favor of super cheap tck.b shares.

Assuming that the Optimization is essentially complete and this critically material information needs to be published very soon, and given the cheap tck.b shares, you would think that right about now would be a good time for Ernesto to strike this deal.

On the other hand maybe he is waiting for the Optimization to be published in order to attract competitive bids? As much as I need a major liquidity event, waiting for a bidding war would be just fine with me.

Question for the board. At what point does Copper Fox management need to publically address the decimated share price. The regulators will often force companies to issue NRs to expain any unusal movements in their stock. Wouldn't you think that a 95% drop, albeit steady declinces over a few years, would also require some public management assurances that nothing materially negative is going on.

Please login to post a reply
golfyeti
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links
Private Message