Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

I was reading the latest issue of Resource World - a mining magazing to which I subscribe.
I noticed on page 30 and article on exploration and mining in BC. The quote below is verbatim that of the article. I'll type it out here as it's quite brief, but I figure any coverage is good coverage. Copper fox is one of about a dozen companies listed under the heading:

PRODUCERS AND ADVANCED PROJECTS.

"Copper Fox Metals Inc. continues to receive good drill results from the Schaft Creek Project 60 km south of Telegraph Creek. The advanced-stage project is owned as to Copper Fox, 25%, and Teck Resources Ltd., 75%, the operator. DDH SCK 12-432, located 200m south of DDH CF415-2011, intersected 0.339% copper, 0.444g/t gold, 4.39 g/t solver and 0.028% molybdenum over 76.5 metres. Proven and probable reserves are 5.6 billion lbs copper, 5.8 million oz gold, 363.5 million lbs molybdenum and 51.7 million oz silver."

Please login to post a reply
swinter
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/07/2011
Social Links
Private Message