Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to calvin123456789's message

More differences:

WN will produce the following over the LOM:

a. Gold–5.72 million ounces
b. Silver–30.26 million ounces
c. Copper–3.58billion pounds
d. Molybdenum–325 million pounds

SC will produce the following over the LOM:

a. Gold-5.8 million ounces

b. Silver-51.7 million ounces

c. Copper-5.6 billion pounds

d. Molybdenum-363.5 million pounds

WN has a proven reserve of 92 million tonnes and

probable reserve of 885 million tonnes.

SC has a proven reserve of 135.4 million tonnes and

probable reserve of 805.4 million tonnes.

Schaft Creek has a lot of upside because of the 171 mt of material described as waste and included in a cost to mine. As well, there is still the concept of this being a district floating around.

Western Copper just had a petition filed in the Yukon Supreme Court from a FN group claiming they did not consult with them. I think it is a minor objection that will get resolved with money. (They claim they gave them six weeks notice of a road expansion through their territory and that was adequate. Hmmm....I can't imagine that floating in BC.)

Ours is bigger, it costs more to mine, but that could reasonably be expected to change. However we only own 25% of the project, but we're trading at a quarter of their value currently.

I think we're in a better location for labour costs and we're closer to a port that is closer to Asia. We don't have any big rivers going over the border. They still need to get water rights to take water out of the Yukon for their mining needs. The Yukon River Inter-Tribal Watershed Council is a cooperative of 70 FN groups in Canada and the US that are trying to make the water potable again and are higly politicized. I don't know if they are looking at this project. I don't know if they care about water being taken out, but I suspect they don't want anything messy going back.

Please login to post a reply
Prospekt
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links
Private Message