Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to youngmoney's message

Nice post YM. I too am optimistic of the future.

Re: Also, no one is giving value to the other zones of mineralization? The inferred consisting of over 600 million tonnes of ore? Exploration potential? debt financing from teck? Major partnership that is capable to bring the mine into production?

I have seen lots of posts on this board as well as SI about how the company is currently fairly valued based on the current BFS. I'm amazed that those people give NO value to items you mentioned... In addition:

They give NO value to Arizona

They give NO value to fact that we are over 50% owned by one insider. We don't have to be scared of those low ball offers that I'm hearing of.

They give NO value to the JV. They imply that they are still amazed that Teck backed in with such a poor BFS.

They give NO value to Teck paying for exploration expenses. We don't need to come up additional funds to advance this SC project. That is huge in this market.

They give NO value to Teck having to arrange financing if we do to production with them.

They give NO value to the economics benefits of increasing the tpd from 130,000 to 170,000

They give NO value to the potential of improved metal recoveries

I don't understand how one can ever consider themselves an investor if they can't look at anything besides the BFS.

Please login to post a reply
NotSoQuick
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/04/2013
Social Links
Private Message