Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to golfyeti's message

Truer words were never spake!

I think we're a better investment than we were when the stock was at $2.75 and now we're one-tenth of that value. Unfortunately, that's not a rare story in the junior market. At some point we'll see a commitment by producers to buy into these assets. There are many people who remain bearish on resources up to 2017, but what will happen then?

If larger companies aren't forward thinking with their foot on the gas when things do return to some semblance of normal, they'll be left in the dust. They (i.e. Teck) need to be thinking about where they want to be in 2020. Schaft Creek will take 4 years to build, so I think you're going to see a decision made sooner, rather than later. I feel pretty confident that if I ride this out long enough, in the end I'll have a winner.

By the way, I consider myself a contrarian investor. I gave up long ago on believing that many of the so-called experts had a clue of what they were talking about.

Please login to post a reply
swinter
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/07/2011
Social Links
Private Message