Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to calvin123456789's message

Threatening legal action at this time is just hot air

Precisely questioning CUU on the issues of shareholder value relating to news releases and public statements can be done at the AGM and having them recorded in the minutes.

If the answers are inconsistant or incomplete this can be noted

If something happens in the future which shows we had been denied information ie. a quick buyout based on undisclosed information Legal actions would be easy at that point.

I would think Elmer would be putting his head in a noose if there is a whiff of withholding information. He is in the business of raising money for projects based on his own words. Who would buy into his projects knowing they could be shut out of material information.

Cuu is an independent 1/4 partner and has not signed any non disclosure agreements from what I can tell. If they have been in buyout talks I think they would have to disclose that.

The only reason I can see to not aggressively drill the waste and do all the enhancements would be that we have been put on hold. I do not like that scenario but I am preparing for it.

Please login to post a reply
endoftime
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/24/2011
Social Links
Private Message