Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Prospekt's message

You are bang on Prospekt.

This is BS. We have absolutely no idea when Teck will make a production decision or how long it will take until we see value added to the project in the form of improved mine economics. Those who think otherwise (and won't admit their thoughts are pure speculation) have their heads up their butts. Why the heck is management so vague? What does the field program entail? How much drilling? Where? and for what purpose (geotech or exploration)? What are we optimizing with these so-called "optimization studies"? What's with the lack of details (especially in the most recent NR)? I think we have been more than patient...

While they cease to provide us with info/evidence that this project is moving forward we continue to carve out new 3 year lows. We broke 0.30 support today and the chart looks like garbage. There was close to 1 million shares traded, this isn't people playing games with no volume anymore. This was a real move and many shares traded hands.

There have been enough "buying opportunities". I don't care if "value" is conitunally being "added" to the project, it is time to see some of that value realized in the form of share price appreciation. The "liquidity event" always seems to be just around the corner when in reality that statement continues to be proven to be far from the truth...

Shitty day people, hopefully monday will be better. Back to the shadows...

Please login to post a reply
dsikorsk
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/27/2011
Social Links
Private Message