Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to golfyeti's message

Golfyeti, with all your facts and figures, I think the point that is being missed is that with a back in under Salazar - we would know already that we WILL be a mine and our share price would be much, much higher, IMHO. Knowing where we are going and when has a lot more value than the FROO and your take on why where we are at now is better than the certainty that Salazar would have provided. As Serafin said, Teck wrote the original contract - I think it would be hard for them to fight it in court.

The Salazar provided the anti-mothball protection that we currently are lacking, and the value of that is being downplayed big time... Yes, the 4 years may have been renegotiated to 6 years and yada, yada yada, BUT we would know for certain that we would be building a mine. I think that is key.

Right now we don't know if or when a production decision is forthcoming - and all the fact and figures you have doesn't change that fact. We can speculate all we want, but we have all proven we are not very good at it.

I think our biggest issue is the unknown regarding what Teck will ultimately choose to do. I think that is what is holding our SP down so firmly (not some fabled market maniplulators).

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and you can believe whatever you choose.

Please login to post a reply
hoghead
City
PoCo BC
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/14/2013
Social Links