Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to golfyeti's message

No need to explain it to me again. You and I will never agree on that point but at least we can state our views which was impossible some time ago

I would say that this forum has matured in that respect and kudos for allowing some spirited debate.

I would point out that the agreement was written by Teck and would have been gone over

with a fine tooth comb by the legal departments of both parties before dotting the i's and

crossing the t's.

If contested I doubt that Teck would have had much of a leg to stand on.

You don't throw out legal binding agreements simply because they are old especially

after displaying them on your website and in which people did their due diligence

basing investment decisions on such.

I don't count my lucky stars for this new agreement but I do count the vastly diminished

value of my cuu shares every time i log in every day.

Only the fullness of time will determine if we realize the value we once thought was a no

brainer.

I have been a seller a few months back at $.55 and $.34 last week.

I have 34,350 shares left out of about 77,000 I once held.

Once I divulge myself of those and I have no time table as I am prepared to wait a few

more months, I will file this under bone head investments and move on.

Please login to post a reply
serafin
City
BC
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links