Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
Bfs
almost 11 years ago
Re: Bfs
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
in response to serafin's message

serafin, a "much" bigger deposit can mean anything, and I disagree that "much" higher grades are needed from these few cores.

The largest impact on the economics (NPV) of the Feasibility Study comes from converting the 171 MT of inferred, costly waste into revenue generating rock. Huge cost being replaced with huge revenue is a game changer. If you read the Feasibility Study you will note that only a few more holes were required to accomplish this. Teck, imho, may even concede the inferred is economically minable without these last few holes required to meet official 43-101 rules. A few of th dozen or so holes may still have been targeted at converting this inferred, IDK, we will see. Also, there is also a lot of inferred at depth that may be more inportant to upgrde too. If you place a crumb of credibility to Elmer's 1 to 1 correlation drilling results and that Schaft Creek is open in most directions and at depth, then we all know Schaft Creek doesn't need to be proven with this drilling program to be "much bigger".

Other drill holes in the 2013 drilling program targeted the potential to significantly increase the size of the pit and allow access to higher grades at depth. This contemplation of a bigger pit and mine would have enormous impact on economics. I am actualy more interested in the interpreted results from techincal holes targeted at pit size maximization. This hints to the mega-mine plan that I am anticipating. Other than pit-slope stability concerns I don't see much that impedes Schaft Creek from being a mega-mine.

Lastly, other drill holes target entirely new zones, clearly with the objective of supporting a mining district concept as it would take decades of drilling to get those zones classified at 43-101 M&I categories. 43-101 doesn't seem to be the objective.

So as far as the statement "we need a much biggger deposit and much better grades"? I don't think that is at all correct, so I strongly disagree. Elmer only needs to see continued 1-to-1 correlation drilling for him to confidently assert a much bigger deposit, much bigger mine, sooner access to much better grades at depth, hence a dramatically higher NPV, and an emerging long-life mining district.

-- jmho...

Please login to post a reply
golfyeti
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links