Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

I went to work after the news release saying we should get drill results before the end of the year. I thought this would put everyone in a good mood.

It is obviously good news. The whiners, that we haven't heard from for months, are back criticising Copper Fox and everything about it.

There are obviously reasons to be frustrated about missed timelines and delays but this constant trashing of the CUU management is either calculated or stupid.

I suspect there will be a lot more investors checking us out since our upgrade out of the Venture Exchange to a more respectable listing. It is too bad that there is a constant flow of negative post on what appears to be (imo) a very good investment.

We won't know how well Elmer has done until there is a buyout. Maybe he has made mistakes but I'll bet no here could have taken this project as far as he has.

I am happy with todays news.

Please login to post a reply
bostrin
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links