Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to sydneyb's message

Sydneyb,

I am expecting drill results to be announced before year's end. The 2013 drill program concluded a week before October end, with today's date being November 22 it has been a month since the wrap up of camp closure.

IMO, the drill results should be in by year-end. I am hoping the assays are released in the next couple of weeks. Let's see what transpires in the coming weeks.

Other reasons why I am expecting results:

1) "We will take some time to review the results and it will be shared with CF in due course" (Greg Waller on November 15th). This does not sound like a 2014 release (of drill results in the new year). IMO, the way he worded his statement sounds like drill results could be in hand.

2) work plan for 2014 under review (taken from Teck slides). This is speculation on my part but can someone explain to me how management can plan for future initiatives without knowing current results of the Schaft Creek deposit for advancement into 2014? How can Teck proceed with a review of 2014 plans without understanding current assays, drill core data, and geo-technical results?

3) Teck needs to share the drill results in a timely manner to Copper Fox as the new contract of the joint venture stipulates. At the moment Teck is discussing the Budget process for 2014 and proposal of new work plans. This is fact. Watch Dale's investor day video presentation and review Teck Copper slides.

Please login to post a reply
youngmoney
City
Toronto
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/15/2011
Social Links