Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

As many of you know Barrick has been in the news quite a bit this week. I found an article interesting when it stated:

Pascua-Lama, just 10 kilometres from Barrick’s Veladero mine, is a sprawling project north of the Chilean capital of Santiago that sits in on the mountainous border that country shares with Argentina.

With nearly 18 million ounces of proven and probable gold reserves and 676 million ounces of silver, the project is one of the largest deposits in the world.

Taken from: http://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/barrick-cutting-2014-capital-budget-further-us-1-111646325.html

When you look at the top of this page, we have 10.6 million ounces of gold (plus all the copper). Now I realize that 18 million ounces quoted above is proven and probable whereas our total includes indicated types of resources. On the other hand, SC has significant potential of adding to this 10.6 million number with the additional drilling from this fall. It is the relative size of just the gold component of SC compared to Pascua-Lama that really caught my attention - and SC isn't even a gold mine.

Please login to post a reply
NotSoQuick
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/04/2013
Social Links
Private Message