Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
It is hard to believe that in one month we all migrated over to agoracom.com 2 years ago. What has happened? The tales and dreams and wishes got better and the stock price got worse. The management plan back then was clear to me. Get the project to where there is a positive feasability and sell it. Hold on Tck has first right to refusal with a back in agreement. Well we have had a positive feasabilty since Xmas last year, a Tck back in but no sale of project. Not even a whisper. We longs have all invested with the goal of profiting from the sale. Mind you management has made no news release they are looking for buyers, and no information has been released as to the intentions of the money if and when a sale occurs seeing there are other interests including Arizona. Now we lose another 18%. I hate to say it but the mega posters from oct 2011 have been absent from the board. What else could I be waiting for? Oh ya buyout hmmmm.
Please login to post a reply
royals
City
Toronto
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links