Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Kits09's message

That raises the question, "will they send core to the assay lab immediately each hole is finished, or wait until the whole 10,000m is complete. If the former, there could be core from the first few holes at the lab already.

Those are good questions. Cuu management or Teck would be able to answer these questions more precisely but imho, I believe when they have enough cores to send economically they will do so asap. So results will trickle in imo. Obviously waiting for all 10,000 M to complete before getting assays is not practical or feasible as Geologists on site use ongoing data to determine future drill locations.

Unlike what some think here. Imo, I don't think Teck would waste time or money in moving this project forward. Obviously if results come in good, phase 1 and phase 2 could just merge together and they keep on drilling until they can't.

Keep in mind that Teck is not a junior company that has to go to the market for more "money" unlike Cuu for drilling. They have the money available to just keep drilling. In my mind it doesn't make sense for Teck to just close shop if phase 1 drilling results coming in are good. It costs money to close shop send everyone home and then restart camp again next season to continue drilling when they can just continue drilling as much as they can this season. My 2 cents.

Please login to post a reply
cbew
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/28/2011
Social Links
Private Message