Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Prospekt's message

Agreed on needing Shane for EA - Teck has taken control of the application, but may keep Shane on for a temporary contract for the transition from CUU to Teck. Being this is a critical step in advancing a mine, I feel we've gained significantly by having Teck control > they have enormous political and economic clout in BC.

Agree with CGrant on Teck awaiting summer(?) drill results for RE expansion (hopefully) and east wall. Though i dont like the way this play has gone the past while, i will give Elmer credit for expanding the lbs in the ground - lets hope he can do the same in Arizona. He talks openly about a SC district, and I have to believe he wouldnt repeatedly use this term if he somehow didnt believe it > but can it be effectively mined?

So while i concur that Teck wont make any decision on SC until summer drill results (and possibly EA though i think this is a mute point), there still has to be consensus from CUU to sell its share and will the board (EE) choose to wait for an improved market?

...and we wait, and wait....

cheers

jaf

Please login to post a reply
jafcan
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined