Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

As many have already posted, many of the junior explorers are in danger of being delisted. http://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/analysis-canadas-junior-miners-flounder-long-term-damage-050722561.html

The fact that Teck went into a JV with us considering the macro environment shows how much value they see in SC. It is also great that CUU is fully financed with over $24 million the bank and no danger of further dilution for the foreseeable future. So the payout is taking much longer than I certainly hoped and expected - I am just as confident in the payout although it make take some time. Thanks to others for taking the time to explain things.

If I was EE I would certainly be tempted to say - hey with all these junior explorers going out of business - this SC property will become all the more valuable a few years down the road. So rather than accepting a $3 offer in six months’ time - I think I can get $6 in three years’ time when shortage of good projects becomes evident. I'm not hoping for this but it is certainly a valid way that EE could look at things.

Please login to post a reply
NotSoQuick
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/04/2013
Social Links
Private Message