Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

Why the rush to drill and increase the value of this at Teck's expense ?

They already have paid for the project basically and can move at their own pace so what makes you think they want to rush to prove up the FS ?

Sure there is a drill plan in place but I would be willing to bet that was made part of the JV agreement.

Who gets to chose were to drop the holes ? Teck has final say and what if they deccide to clear up some uncertainty by drilling somewhere more in question then someplace more likely. The east side is a big area.

I am also willing to bet that the money in the bank account doesn't go anywhere, because Ernesto as a backup will want it in the bank in case this project is shelved.

This is going no where fast regardless if the cycle is at a turning point. You still have mining construction costs way to high and I believe Teck will wait for those to start dropping.

Of course all IMO

Please login to post a reply
Riptor
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/24/2011
Social Links