Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

I know this is off topic but I thought I would share it anyways since news on Copper Fox is pretty slow.

Here is a look at how nearby projects are progressing.

Seabridge Gold - KSM

This project is very similiar to ours but with a much higher capex. They have not completed a Feasibility Study yet but they are ahead of us with regards to environmental permitting. They have a $15M exploration program planned for 2013 to target high grade zones. I don't hold any shares but I am excited to see their results. High grade intercepts could be a game changer for them by allowing them to focus more on valuable underground reserves and away from low grade bulk tonnage reserves.

Pretium - Brucejack

This project is still moving ahead at full speed. They just completed a Feasibility Study and are currently completing a 15,000m drill program and a 10,000t bulk sample ($30M). The bulk sample will either make or break them.

NovaGold - Galore Creek

This project does not appear to be moving ahead anytime soon but they are still spending money on it. They have a budget of $16M for this year and they will complete 10,000m of drilling. NovaGold still has their portion up for sale.

Colorado Resources - North ROK

This project is in it's infancy but is exciting nonetheless. They hit phenomenal grades on their first hole and they will be following up with 5000m of drilling.

You will notice that this list is much shorter than last year's list. The commodity market downturn means that many companies won't be exploring this year. Nothing is planned by AOT, CRI, PGS, SGG, TUO, BXX, etc.

Please login to post a reply
RabidTiger
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/24/2011
Social Links
Private Message