Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to powersurge99's message

I trust the company and management I have invested in. Why you 'claim' to have invested and are still here questioning every step of managements decision is beyond me. They are in the process of completing a potential multi-billion dollar deal, if they don't want to spill ever detail of every negotiation in order to satisfy some internet board I am a-ok with that. I will also be patient as they negotiate in good faith as a good partner, producing the feasibility study they were asked to produced as a good partner, granting their prime partner some leeway in timelines and public communications in order to produce the best deal possible for their company owers, of which I am one.

===================

Again with the personal attacks? Let's keep it civil. I am just not satisfied with 'faith'. It seems silly to me to ignore a possible issue. But whatever, I guess...

Obviously by all the thumbs up you have on this, nobody wants to even entertain the idea of figuring out why they are avoiding this issue and everyone is very happy with the progress we have made on this 'mulit-billion dollar deal'. I'm obviously wasting my time as nothing could possibly go wrong now.

I will not bring up this topic again (till mid-June, anyways).

I would be very happy to be proved wrong - if we get multi-billions - awesome! You can say 'you told me so' to your heart's content and I will smile all the way to the bank.

I just don't understand all the hostility.

Please login to post a reply
hoghead
City
PoCo BC
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/14/2013
Social Links