Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to YourNadir's message

I sent an email to Teck hoping for but not expecting some info

To whom it may concern:

I am writing to you about Teck Resources and Copper Fox Metals. As you know there is a contract between these two parties to do with the Schaft Creek mineral deposits in Northwest BC. Under this contract if Copper Fox provides Teck with a Positive Feasibility Study on these deposits then Teck has to decide from a number of options to do with ownership of these claims and developing a mine at this site.

I understand Copper Fox did provide Teck with a PFS at the beginning of this year.

Do you happen to know if Teck has come to any decision in regards to Schaft Creek and Copper Fox Metals? If they have, will they be making an announcement in regards to this? Do you happen to know approximately when this will be done?

Thank you for your time.

xxx xxxx

the reply I sort of expected

We have not publicly commented on the status of this agreement. As this is a much more material issue to Copper Fox shareholders, we leave the disclosure to them.

Regards

Greg Waller

VP Investor Relations

Teck Resources Limited

oh well

Please login to post a reply
bostrin
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating