Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to powersurge99's message

http://agoracom.com/ir/CopperFoxMetals/forums/discussion/topics/561898-david-mcdonald/messages/1768303#message

Powersurge, I stand behind that message 100%. It is plain to see that I have treated other posters respectfully and I don't deny anyone their opinion.

After getting slapped down I didn't want to post anymore as many have zero tolerance for any opinion contrary to their own.

Several members PMed me asking me to stick around as debate is good (especially if you can keep it civil) So I decided to stick around...

If accusations and name-calling makes you feel good - go ahead, I have a thick skin. I guess if you cant come up with a good rebuttal that is all that is left for you to do. I am not going to drop to that level.

I welcome debate, that is why we are here - to find the truth and discern what is happening with our investment. If we can pressure the company to clear the air what harm is there.

Much better than continuing on in the dark and reading between the lines - because that has worked out so well for us so far...

Please login to post a reply
hoghead
City
PoCo BC
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/14/2013
Social Links