Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

Hoghead, if CUU would come out with an NR confirming the clock has started, FS was delivered and TECK had no objections to it that would signal the market that TECK is interested in Schaft Creek and the whole Salazar agreement would be clear for everyone with only the 120 day countdown to finish. That could prompt another major to make an unsolicited offer to CUU. That in turn could lead to a bidding war with TECK, the new bidder might not be the partner of choice for TECK etc.

Please explain in what way this would be a bad thing?

Sounds to me like that would be management working to maximize return for thier employers (US!).

And really, saying the clock has started, feasibilty notice delivered, or approval of FS as banakable does not say that Teck is interested at all. That is our assumptions again...

Let me pose this to you - what if the clock has not started, what if they are holding off on delivering the feasibilty notice or what if Teck has rejected the FS as bankable? Would you not want to know? Everyone is always so quick to assume the positive.

How many people today said we are getting bought out now that we are spending money on Arizona? Now that is unbridled optimism, especially seeing Elmer categorically denied that a buyout was even being considered during his conversation with Liddy. We are desperate to maintain optimism, but we need to keep our eyes open to other ways this could be going.

Right now, without a clear NR outlining the stuff above, the waters remain murky and any potential bidders are kept at bay until TECK is ready to make its move. IMO, the countdown is on and there are less than 60 days left for TECK to show its cards.

...and Teck can low ball us because our share price has been so low.

Sorry, but "IMO, the countdown is on and there are less than 60 days left for TECK to show its cards" isn't definative enough for me. I don't want to rely on opinion for my DD - look where that has got us so far...

Who benefits from the murky water? Who is Elmer working for? Think about that for a minute... Just letting us know the clock has started doesn't guarantee any back in from Teck. But it will at least give some certainty to the market and maybe we would trade closer to where we should be.

And remember, "share price doesn't matter" regarding a buyout so why supress it? Unless you really don't buy into that mantra...

Please login to post a reply
hoghead
City
PoCo BC
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/14/2013
Social Links