Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

I am a new poster having been requested to re-post a recent post I made on our Agoracom Forum Leaders Hub. I currently own 75000 shares of CUU and read this Hub religiously although I have never begore had the courage to risk censor by posting here. I originally purchased shares in Copper Fox at .80 having read and believed in the messages and great information about this company being posted on this Hub. I still believe that we all will eventually malke money in this stock although the wait does seem rather excessive. Here is the message I originally posted on the Leaders Forum. One of your Hub Leaders requested that I do so. It is with trepidation that I post it here on your Hub:

Re: Fun and games on CUU Hub.

in response to Re: Renegade Poster by stockfriend
posted on Apr 07, 13 09:09AM Use the IP Check tool [?]

In my opinion as well as that of several other Hub members there has simply been far too much flagging, fracking and banning occuring on the CUU Hub. Quick trigger fingers seem to be a chronic problem with at least some of the HLs as well as some of the ordinary folk on the Hub. Now an Avatar has been removed which has been there for 2 1/2 years. Why this Avatar of a rather unattractive person has been removed remains a mystery. However the removal has led to a number of humerous Avatar changes by other members. Perhaps meeting over-reaction with humour is the proper response in this case. I still do not know why or who has banned members over the past few months. We obviously do not want Agoracom to go the way of SH or RB but there must be some middle ground short of iron fisted dogmatic overkill to ensure that we stay informative and relevant. This regime of over control has led to several members abandoning Agoracom altogether and others refusing to post on this particular Hub.

Doc

Good luck to us one and all. I shall continue to enjoy reading the messages posted on this Hub but I really do not feel that I can add any pertinent information to the overwhelming amount of knowledge being imparted by the long time members of this Hub.

Please login to post a reply
drandres
City
The deep woods of Eastern Quebec.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/07/2009
Social Links