Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Willy Nilly's message

ok. on the surface maybe it would appear this way, but lets give him more credit than that. IMO he is intelligent enough that he would have sought legal opinions on this agreement BEFORE HE EVER TOOK OVER AT THE HELM of this company, and certainly along the journey to today.

Oh, and Mr. E? Something tells me he did likewise as part of his DD.

So, how many of us hired lawyers to go over that agreement when we started looking at CUU? What if the advice is that its a great agreement but not a "bullet-proof" agreement? What if the advice was to play the "gentle, friendly" card to avoid getting in a corner on some "sticky" areas?

It makes business sense. CUU wants to be around a long time. They would love a partnership with a major that would bring them many more opportunities at future CUU discoveries.

I like Elmer's approach, have found him to be as forthright as he possibly can, under the constraints he must be under.

I may not like how long its taking, but I remind myself he is looking for the big payout too.

Fire

Please login to post a reply
Firestarter
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links