Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Chappy726's message

I don't want to pour water on your efforts but I dont think that Elmer can really speak to many of your questions. Some of the questions are pretty probing in terms of where some intimate details are at with CUU and Teck. I'd love to know the answers to those questions for sure but...

I tend to agree. You'll get no answers as they're just too deep and they might even effect answers to later questions that he might be able to answer in more detail. I've asked far less probing questions and gotten far less of a response (though not to Elmer, and not on the phone). They need to be less ... probing/aggressive and subtle enough you might get something worthwhile. Like Chappy, I'd love to hear the answers - but I fear you won't actually get them and there is an actual harm in asking (as it may harm future answers to questions he can answer).

Please login to post a reply
JayJ
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/03/2011
Social Links
Private Message