Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

Mike Smith:

Thank you for your enquiry. I will respond as I am able to your questions.

Thank You

Mike

Mike Smith reply in Red writing, enjoy folks:

Hello to whom this may concern,

I am an investor interested in purchasing Copper Fox Metal shares but have a few questions before I buy this stock. In regards to timeline when will the company:

1) Publish a drilling plan for the 2013 year? We are working on a 2013 program based on a Copper Fox perspective of priorities which are enumerated in the Feasibility Study recommendations. As in past years we have kept Teck up to date with ongoing plans.

2) Release an update on the overall project of Schaft Creek? An update will be released as information considered material is available.

3) Update the shareholders of what is occurring between Teck and Copper fox in regards to the discussions? A news release will be disseminated once discussions with Teck are finalized.

4) Explain the direction in which this company will take regarding strategic planning and joint ventures? I am afraid it is too early in the game to get into this area, obviously Copper Fox has plans based on a number of different scenario’s.

5) If the company published a "Bankable" feasibility study and if the Laird shares were transferred? The term “Bankable” oft used a few generations’ ago is no longer accepted or encouraged by the regulators of the industry. We completed a Positive feasibility Study.

Have a great saturday CUU faithfuls.
Please login to post a reply
youngmoney
City
Toronto
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/15/2011