Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to calvin123456789's message

...creating this sort of negative drama is uncessary on public forum ESPECIALLY no one in management reads any of it. What it does is to add even more panic to a panicing shareholder. Or even worse, allows a basher to come in here and start bashing on this stock.

Calvin, I don't know if agree with you on that one. Reading the forums is one of the only ways the company can read the pulse of the shareholders. I'm sure that they know that this forum in particular has a lot of members that call them or talk with them at shows, AGM, etc. Also, this is the most positive of the forums too. I know they will not admit reading it, but they are quick to say its all wrong info/way off base... I have a hard time believing that management or even the directors don't peruse the forums every once in a while. Glued to the site - no, but aware of what's going on and general sentiment here. Jason surely must be reading this at the very least and reporting to management. I know if I was in their position I couldn't resist reading what people are saying about me or the company I was in charge of...

I also think anyone who is an actual shareholder should be allowed to post and their opinion should be able to be heard, but I do understand it would be a problem to verify this. Some of the 'devil's advocate' or 'soft bashing' type of posts do provide things to think about and provide some balance to some of the possibly over optimistic posts? I know for sure that some that were banned are actual shareholders and were not trying to drive the price down but were frustrated and posting a different point of view to see if it holds up. If a contrary post doesn't hold up to scrutiny, it actually strengthens the positive? A debater's bad argument strengthens yours.

I know I made some of my purchases due to 'super posts' and following herd mentality of the board at the time. Yes, I know - I was stupid to do this (no one needs to point that out), but it is human nature and I'm sure I'm not the only one that fell into the trap of thinking this was a sure thing. Some contrary posts may have tempered my enthusiam and maybe not committed so much of my portfolio here. I know - stupid, but a hard lesson learned.

Golfyeti, delete this if it doesn't meet the criteria. Not new DD, but I beleive it is on topic - I did think about that before pressing submit.

Please login to post a reply
hoghead
City
PoCo BC
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/14/2013
Social Links