Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

The more I read the conversation I had with Mike, the more I think this is what is happening.

Teck is currently talking to CUU to partner with them. Teck will buyin at 75% and CUU 25%. They are working out the details and terms of the Agreement, in the meantime, Per Mike,"We are working with Teck. We are working on getting organized, a program for schaft Creek for this summer and working on getting the EA moving forward."

Mike also said: "I can assure you from my perspective that things are not going wrong, it's just taking a little longer. It is a big project. We are working with them on it. That is what we'd like to leave you with. If by chance we partner with Teck Resources, we are prepared to work with them.

I think Mike mentioned several times that we are working with Teck and, finally, the big hint. 'If by chance we partner with Teck Resources, we are prepared to work with them. Giving us the impression this is a good possibility. This is my opinion and hope (at the minimum).

Please login to post a reply
Liddy77
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/14/2012
Social Links
Private Message