Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

Going back a while you can see how Teck has involved itself with other companies.

Vancouver B.C., December 7, 2006 - Nautilus Minerals Inc. (TSXV: NUS) (the "Company" or "Nautilus") is pleased to announce that Teck Cominco Limited ("Teck Cominco") agreed to participate in a non-brokered private placement of 9,425,758 common shares at a price of US$3.30 (C$3.76*) per common share, for gross proceeds of US$31.1 million (C$35.45m*). This placement price is 10% higher than the Anglo American placement of November 2, 2006 and will result, upon closing, in the Company having US$113.5 million (C$129.4m*) in cash just seven months after listing on the TSX Venture Exchange.

David Heydon Nautilus CEO comments: "Teck Cominco (9.2%) joins Epion (19.9%), Anglo American (10.1%), and Barrick Gold (5.8%) as shareholders of the Company."

Nautilus Minerals Inc ("Nautilus") is the first company to explore the ocean floor for polymetallic seafloor massive sulphide deposits. Nautilus was granted the first mining lease for such deposits at the prospect known as Solwara 1, in the territorial waters of Papua New Guinea, where it is aiming to produce copper, gold and silver. The company has also been granted its environmental permit for this site.

They've become more involved with these guys over the years. There's a pattern of this type of investment in copper explorers. So it begs the question why we do not see anything remotely like this with SC. BTW, this is not an endorsement of NUS.

Not yet anyway. This one needs to settle right down before it's a buy. Funny thing though, compare our charts. These guys are being hit too.

Toronto, Ontario, January 14, 2013 -- the Board of Directors of Nautilus Minerals Inc. (the "Company" or "Nautilus"), advises that management of the Company continues to seek detailed information respecting the bid that Michael Bailey discussed in his daily press releases last week. Nautilus has been advised by representatives of the Company's two largest shareholders, Metalloinvest, which holds an interest of 21% and MB Holding which holds an interest of 16.9% in the Company, that they have not been approached by Mr. Bailey concerning the offer announced in his January 7 press release.

Furthermore, given the unusual events to date, and the knowledge that a similar offer has been announced by Mr Bailey in the past (see Links section for details), the Board of Directors is unable to make any determination regarding the validity of the offer.

The Board of Directors will consider the unsolicited offer, if and when it is formally made, and maintains its advice to shareholders not to take any action in respect of such offer until shareholders have received further communication from the Board. In the meantime, the Nautilus management team remains focused on maximising shareholder value by delivering on the Company's primary objective, being the development of the world's first seafloor copper-gold project.

What would the other institutions make of this? What would Teck think? Would they compete if the offer was real? I think they have about $50M in the company. +- $15M?

A while back a few people asked me what I thought about NUS. My opinion has not changed. This year will be different of course. That's why I'm drawing the comparison today.

Please login to post a reply
webgogs
City
Quesnel
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links