Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to CK Dexter Haven's message

Yes, it does say "Copper Fox considers these assumptions to be reasonable", but if it was actually fact and not just a reasonable assumption, they wouldn't have later stated that Teck may not accept as bankable, and 120 days may not of started.

So I still believe until told otherwise that Teck has till March 6. Yes, I do think it will all be ok, but it was stated as fact that it was bankable and 120 days has started - just call Elmer...

The company says what we want to hear verbally, but they are careful not to overstate things in writing. Notice how after anyone talks to the company they report back how good they feel after the chat, but they wouldn't commit to any details? Some people are very good at smoothing things over and instilling confidence. Just because they are oozing with confidence in person - if they are dodging answering specifics I don't personally give it much weight. Your mileage may vary.

I would be willing to bet that Elmer didn't actually say outright that Teck has accepted and 120 days started, but only alluded to it. They are in a quiet period, remember? I have talked to Mike and Elmer and that is how they talked to me - they want me to read between the lines...

Please login to post a reply
hoghead
City
PoCo BC
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/14/2013
Social Links