Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to xwolf's message

79 cents seem a little greedy to me. That seems to be a cherry-picked value as we dipped down recently. Yes, we've also been lower too. Would it be silly to think that a PP at, say, 80 cents, 85 cents, would send a clear message of value to the world?

So much for the rationale of stopping drilling last summer because they wanted to limit dilution.

As for that "development expenses and general operating expenses" rationale, that has been the catch all phrase for CUU for quite a while now and has covered everything from any exploration to claims acquisition.

Again, I'd like to see what the plan is for Arizona. A map or so would be nice. We recently acquired stakes to the west of the original Sombrero Butte claims. I hope that doesn't encompass the Butte itself (contiguous and west of the original claims) or the widlife reserve to the immediate west of the Butte.

Please login to post a reply
Chappy726
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2011
Social Links
Private Message