Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to sharp662's message

My current concern is about the word "development" of SC in the NR. What does that mean? Could it mean more than a drill program? But no real answers until after Mar 6th.

I'm a little worried about that too. This latest PP wasn't big enough for a drill program so it must be for environmental permits, or something along those lines. I believe that environmental studies and permitting are considered part of the development stage.

I noticed that when Creamer's Mining Weekly did a small piece about the PP just announced they describe the company this way: British Columbia-focused copper project developer Copper Fox Metals on Friday said it intends to complete a nonbrokered private placement to raise C$2.5-million, in which an insider has participated fully.

Really they are just re-wording the news release but it is an interesting re-branding in a way, although the website says they are a "Canadian-based resource development company." I guess if Teck is not interested then we will have to become a development company, with a Plan B partner.

Please login to post a reply
Prospekt
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links
Private Message