Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to explorationguy's message

I would say forget about the 171M waste and move on. If we take Elmer's word for it, that it is all upside and teck will know what value is there, then leave it as that and devote any and all drilling expense, time and effort to adding the most value we possibly can.

I think that value would be found in demonstrating mineralization in Mike, the other undrilled end of Discovery, plus GK, ES, and any and all targets in between. Why trip over the dimes to pick up pennies. I would think proving mineralization in as many of our undrilled zones as possible would be revolutionary to our value; drilling up inferred to a higher resource status - not so much. Plus that would beg for yet another updated RE and then a new FS(?)

BTW. Metacomet, I processed the violation report against yourself (I've also dismissed a few too but that is another story). Debating is one thing, but when folks don't follow or accept your line of reason, is no excuse to declare us all to be naive. Put it this way, if a newbie poster came here and declared that we were ALL naive because we believed such and such, how pissed do you think you and everyone would be? Respect others' right to follow their own course of logic thu this illogical quagmire of an investment. So far very few, if any of us, have been right about anything lately.

Please login to post a reply
Chappy726
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2011
Social Links
Private Message