Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Metacomet's message

"That would make me very happy - 100% all for us!

But we could get a lot more for it than we could for 25%"

Maybe so, Meta,

But IMO, if Teck did not at least back-in at 20%, CUU's sp would nose dive. Even with NR that says CUU is in discussions with Teck and a decision is expected within 120 days, we are still at .82 cents.

In addition, it's already been established in previous posts that before we can look for other majors, we would need to go back and continue drilling and prove up more holes and improve the numbers in the BFS. That costs more money, which is more share dilutions and time and that is maybe even worse than dilution because we all know that one year drilling and a revised BFS could take another 2 years or more. Plus, we'll all go through the living hell of the past year again. Is it worth it? What will happen to our sp?

At the same time, CUU has several properties to do more drilling etc. around SC. Focusing on that would be a much larger financial deal than 25% of SC.

Plus, don't forget the Arizona properties need to be developed too. Hopefully, this time we are better prepared as to what to expect, and do a better job and make more money there.

On the above points, I hope that Teck makes CUU a fair price offer for at least SC, preferably 100% of it.

I would be very worried and concerned if Teck did not at least back-in.

Please login to post a reply
Liddy77
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/14/2012
Social Links
Private Message